Saturday, January 9, 2010

Metro-Boulot -Dodo

 Metro - Boulot - Dodo




The québecois have a saying here in Montreal: Metro - Boulot - Dodo, Metro - Boulot - Dodo, Metro - Boulot -Dodo.... which means: Subway -Work -Sleep. It feels like that's all I have been doing this week, other than walking my Sophie in the park. I have accomplished very little in terms of creative things here at home.
At work, I am trying everything except cartwheels to get the kids to be motivated and pay attention! This is a challenge when they have been off for 2 weeks and are just coming back to a routine and a schedule.
I am still working on getting my Rooster rug whipped - I am SO slow at this task, however I really love the finished look that whipping gives. I will post a photo when I am completed. Hopefully, that will be sooner than later.
I am also going to try to complete my Recycled Project this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have to try to sew on some velcro. This could be my undoing! My sewing machine rebels when I try new things....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails