Saturday, September 14, 2013

ONE Whole YEAR Away From Blogging......Seriously!

It really is hard to believe that a year can pass this quickly :(
Did I even notice it whiz by? What can I tell you that I was doing for a whole year - well I can't really can I? AND you probably don't want to know.
Les Tapissiers de St. Henri/The St.Henri Rug Hookers had our first hookin of the season today in Montreal. A good time was had by all. It was fun to see friends and meet new people passionate about the making of rugs. It felt good to have wool surrounding me again. The cooler temps made the touching of wool a pleasure. It was great to see the progress made over the summer by some of our more prolific hookers and it was equally wonderful to see new projects just started.
If I don't get lost again, I will be back soon....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails