Friday, August 5, 2011

A Portrait Study

Here is what I have been working on lately. This past spring/summer I participated in an online class with an amazing instructor - Wanda Kerr. For more info about Wanda and her online classes visit her blog at WandaWorks . The learning experience was exciting and wonderful as I acquired many new skills that will translate into my future work.

 Each student benefited greatly from tons of individual
attention  and assistance to build the skills necessary to hook a portrait independently. The study that we completed incorporated many exercises to build not only our skills, but also our confidence in working with values and shapes to successfully (re)create a portrait in wool.
If you are looking for an enriching learning experience to enhance your hooking and looking skills  - then I suggest checking out what Wanda has to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails